|How to be Gangster|
Video image of "How to be Gangster"
|Date Uploaded:||November 4, 2007|
|Previous Video:||The Stalking Mangina Preview|
|Next Video:||The iPod Human|
How to be Gangster is Nigahiga's third video.
- Ryan Higa as Bully & R-Drizzle-Fo-Shizzle-My-Nizzle-Off-Da-Hizzle-Drizzle
- Sean Fujiyoshi as Nerd & Mike
- This is the first video that shows TeeHee in the end credits.
- In the video, The Ultimate Handshake, it re-uses the "How-to-be-Gangster Handshake."
- According to Ryan, this video is the video that gained him a lot of subscribers when he was just starting YouTube.
- When teaching the lesson "Swear In Every Sentence" Ryan actually doesn't say the bad words because he didn't know how to edit audio.
- It took an extremely long time for Ryan and Sean to finally master their handshake and the "YEAAHHHH" at the end is supposedly "genuine happiness".
- For the "No Loitering" part, according to Ryan, they had to look up how to spell "loitering".